Regan and David's Wedding
Thursday, April 12, 2007
Not quite a bride yet, but I'm getting there!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2007
(23)
▼
April
(23)
Cutting the cake
The Bridal Waltz
Kicking back
The gang's all here
Mr and Mrs Flegler
Get a room
The big moment!
The boys kicking back before the ceremony
The not so nervous Groom
Traditional Korean wedding ducks
With my girls
Cutting the cake
Mr and Mrs Flegler
The Bride's family
Mother and Father of the Groom
The Wedding Party(sorry Kel, it's the only one I'...
Getting hitched
Arriving at the church
What a pair of stunning bridesmaids!!!
Zander and I getting photos together
Posing with my parents in their yard
Not quite a bride yet, but I'm getting there!
The Big Day
About Me
ZanderFlegler
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment