Welcome to the blog of our wedding. What a journey! I won't chat for long, I just wanted to say that it was such a beautiful day and it was so nice to spend it with family and friends from near and far.
I remember sitting at Mum and Dad's house just thinking that I couldn't wait to get to the party. Even though I was all gussied up like a bride, I definitely didn't feel like one. I was completely collected until the driver went the wrong way and we got stuck in traffic and were 15 minutes late. I almost launched myself into the front seat and took over!
Enjoy the photos. I'll add more as people send them to me... especially when we get the professional photographers. There are some really good ones!
Thursday, April 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment